Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Straight Shaft in fixed length, adjustable or travel adjustable.
- Also available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers. (Fixed length only.)
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber.