No details were overlooked when designing the Grand Prix specifically for racing. Start with an overall weight of just 14.75 ounces, and then look at our unique 12 degree shaft to blade offset. Materials and processes were factored in to find the perfect flex for comfort and performance. Our most advanced designs and fit options, like bent shaft or Small Fit. We give competitors an edge, so put your race into another gear.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit. Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon straight in standard or Small Fit or our Bent shaft.
- Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater