The Carve’s design makes it ideal for so many disciplines of stand-up paddling, while its performance level is a perfect combination of light weight, durability and value. Fit it to your needs with one of our many Advanced Fit options.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction provides a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Full sized blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength from our shaft to be comfortable in all applications.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit you or the tribe. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length, adjustable or travel adjustable.
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.